Streetlight made of renewable energy without wires
It combines solar and wind power complement each other's shortcomings to maximize energy efficiency
The Hybrid Street Lamps engineered by Haedong Tech utilize both wind and solar energy efficiency.
Cylindrical vertical axis aluminium wind generators are manufacture from aluminium to minimize magnetic field loss and power production regardless of wind direction.
It combines solar and wind power to maximize energy efficiency
Efficient electrical system for new renewable energy of wind and solar power
Garak Ecological Park in Gangseo-gu, Busan, Korea
Gwangju Technical High School, Buk-gu, Gwangju, Korea
Wind Power Generation Unit
- Cylindrical vertical axis aluminium wind turbin produces power regardless of wind direction
- To minimize the loss of magnetic fields, 'Hard-ano-Daising' technique is applied
High-efficiency single-crystal modules allow for the array of silicon atoms so that they are efficient without interrupting the flow on electrons.
- High-efficiency equipment certified product for SMPS waterproofing improve functionality to gain reliability and increased efficiency by using co-evolving circuits.
- MPPT hybrid(sunlight + wind power) charging controller only
- With battery overcharging and over-discharge control resolving safety issues
- Currently to secure stable voltage and high efficiency with the most stable lithium, phosphate iron battery안
- Excellent dust-proof and air-proof
- High reliability and battery life of more than 2,000 cycles a guaranteed
Head Office: Sanmakgongdanbuk 9-gil, Yangsan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
2nd Factory: 30 Gwhaksandan 1-ro, 60beon-gil, Ganseo-gu, Busan, Korea
3rd Factory: 279-22 Sapjae-ro, Sangbuk-myeon, Ulju-gun, Ulsan, Korea
Tel: 070-5158-5048 | Fax: 070-5158-5284 | Email: email@example.com
Copyright ⓒ HAEDONG TECH Co., LTD